Toronto Home Staging Services – Serving the GTA
Creative Touch Interiors has successfully staged properties that have garnered quick sales and high returns since 2003. Our home staging services help you create lasting impressions that will showcase the best features of your home. Buyers don’t want to see how you live in the space, they want to imagine how they can live in the space.
The average investment of home staging is between 1% and 3% of the asking price. As an example, a recent client invested $10,000 into home staging (furniture and accessory rentals) and minor renovations (new flooring and painting). His property sold in two days at $30,000 over list.
The Staging Process
- Consultation: Start at $250 + hst for properties under 2000 sq feet. The investment includes a written report on your property highlighting what should be addressed before being put on the market. It gives you a plan. It also includes any paint colour suggestions as well as numbers for reliable contacts.
- Quote: Once the consultation has been done, a quote is put together that includes but is not limited to the investment of furniture and accessory rentals as well as the labour to facilitate the staging. It may also include items being purchased on behalf of the seller, as well as quotes from other sources to complete the job.
- Contract: Once the quote has been confirmed and the contract signed and returned, a deposit is required. It is now that the staging day will be arranged and confirmed.
- Staging day: Today is the day that your property is transformed from your home to a property ready to be viewed by the public. How we showcase your property is how you need to showcase it for the duration it is on the market.
- Picture and virtual tour day: Usually scheduled for the day after the staging day. Your Realtor® will be arranging this.
To view our staged properties click on the photo gallery links below.